Did you suffer from toenails ugly appearance before? Do you cut and clean your nails regularly? Which type of socks do you use? What do you know about nail fungus?
We will know more about it while reading this blog…
What is it?
It is a common infection that affects the toenails. They are mainly harmless, but they cause a decrease in quality of life and self-confidence.
- Cracked and brittle
- Yellow in color
- Foul smell
HOW DO YOU GET INFECTED?
- Walking barefoot excessively or coming in contact with soil and water.
- Swimming in a public pool while having a nail injury.
- Cleaning nails in beauty salons using non-sterile tools.
- Contact with an infected person.
- Wear closed-toe shoes for a long time.
HOW TO TREAT YOUR INFECTION?
PLEASE VISIT AL THIQA PHARMACY AND ASK THE PHARMACIST FOR HELP:
We can give you:
- Canesten cream: apply 2-3 times daily to the affected area.
- Canesten solution: apply 2-3 times daily to the affected area.
- Loceryl solution: apply 1-2 times weekly.
- Diflucan: take 1 capsule weekly.
- Itrazole: take 1-2 times daily.
HOW TO AVOID NAIL FUNGUS?
- Wash your feet frequently with soap and water.
- Trim your nails straight across and smooth the edges
- Wear sweat-absorbing socks and change your socks regularly.
- Choose the breathable shoes.
- Keep your skin undamaged.
- Avoid sharing footwear and nail clippers.
- Avoid going barefoot in public places.