Migraine is a medical condition that causes headache and severe throbbing and pulsing sensation pain usually occurs in one side of the head also in both sides of the head may happen.
Symptoms of Migraine:
- you will not bear any light sight it will cause the headche to be stronger
- you will have Sensitivity of sounds
- some patients had Nausea symptoms for Migraine
- Also Dizziness may cause as a symptom of Migraine
- Some patients faced vomiting while they have migraine
- A few patients had visual disturbances and they couldn’t drive their cars as the have the migraine attack
- Others had difficulty in speaking and numb in their tongue along with migraine attacks
- Numbness all over the body can be faced in rare conditions as a severe attack of migraine comes
- Needles feeling in one arm or one leg can also happen not very commonly with the attacks.
Before it happens:
Before the Migraine happens you may notice frequent behaviors that alter about the Migraine such as:
- Frequent yawning
- Urination increase
- Stiffness in your bones and muscles
- Craving specific foods
- Mood swings
Causes of migraine:
- Lack of sleep
- Stress and anxiety
- Skipped meals
- Exceeding doses of caffeine
- Physical exhausting
What are the risk factors?
- Family history
- Hormonal changes
- Gender : women have more frequent attacks of migraine
How do you overcome the symptoms?
It is not easy to get rid of 4 or 72 hours of Migraine attacks, but you can stay in a dark room with no noise, also try to tie your head with a scarf to lower the blood flow to your head and lay your body with your heads up, also try to avoid eating sweets or alcohol. Try not to watch TV or watch any screens and Do not drive at the attacking time. It is healthy to stay hydrated and exercise.
- Panadol migraine (acetylsalicylic acid, paracetamol, and therapeutically active caffeine) ( 2 tabs up to 4 times a day)
- Imigran (sumatriptan succinate ) ( 1 tab every 12 hours )
- Ibuprofen (2 tabs up to 3 times a day )
- Zolmitriptan ( 1 tab every 4 hours max 3 tabs )
If you need any help we are offering a teleconsultation service to help you manage Migraine attacks.