A missed period is often the first sign of pregnancy; however, make sure before celebrating & use a home pregnancy test which will give accurate results if you follow the instructions & take the test on the first day of your late period.
Hooray… the home pregnancy test reveals two lines which means that you are pregnant. You are overwhelmed with happiness and walking on air, but you’re still seeking pregnancy symptoms that reveal your kid messages to announce his presence?
Well, here are the most common early symptoms of pregnancy, but first remember that pregnancy symptoms may differ from one woman to another and some women do not notice the symptoms.
- Feeling sick and vomiting which is known as morning sickness, though it may happen at any time of the day.
- Changes in the shape of the breast, may become larger and painful, such as what happens before menstruation sometimes, the veins may appear more and the nipples may become darker.
- Increased need to urinate more often.
- Increased vaginal secretions without any pain.
- Feeling tired.
- Strange taste in the mouth.
- Avoiding some foods or drinks such as fatty foods or tea.
- Feeling tired, especially in the first three months, due to hormonal changes that cause fatigue and discomfort.
- Craving new foods.
“Food Craving” the most common pregnancy symptom
“Do you crave food?” or “What are your pregnancy cravings?” are often asked questions. But the truth is you may not have a food craving during pregnancy. Food craving often begins early in the first trimester, increases in strength in the second trimester, and often stops in the third trimester. Also, the type of foods that every woman crave differs, some women crave fatty foods, while others feel a strong desire for strange types of food, & some crave foods that they did not eat before pregnancy; however, try to eat healthy foods as much as you can and consult your doctor if you crave things that aren’t food like toothpaste, charcoal, or even soil, as this could be a sign of vitamin deficiency.