Equipped with a number of features that make it easy to use, including:
- One-button operation: The monitor can be operated with a single button, making it easy to use for people of all ages and abilities.
- Large display: The monitor has a large, easy-to-read display that makes it easy to see your blood pressure readings.
- Irregular heartbeat detection: The monitor can detect irregular heartbeats and notify you if it detects any.
- Memory function: The monitor can store up to 120 readings for two users, so you can track your blood pressure over time.
- Easy to use
- Accurate and reliable readings
- Detects irregular heartbeats
- Stores up to 120 readings for two users
- Clinically validated and FDA approved
How to use
- Sit in a comfortable position with your back supported and your arm resting on a table at heart level.
- Wrap the cuff around your upper arm, just above the elbow. Make sure the cuff is snug but not too tight.
- Press the Start button to begin the measurement.
- The monitor will automatically inflate the cuff and measure your blood pressure.
- Once the measurement is complete, the monitor will display your blood pressure readings.