- Measures blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate
- Non-invasive and easy to use
- Accurate readings in just a few seconds
- Lightweight and portable
- Helps you to monitor your respiratory health
- Can be used to detect low blood oxygen levels (hypoxemia)
- Useful for people with asthma, COPD, and other respiratory conditions
- Can also be used by athletes and people at high altitude to monitor their oxygen levels
How to use
- Place the PO-40 on your index finger.
- Press the power button to turn on the device.
- Wait for a few seconds to get your readings.
- Your SpO2 and pulse rate will be displayed on the screen.