- Provides long-lasting relief from dry eyes
- Soothes and lubricates the eyes
- Can be used with contact lenses
Directions for Use
- Wash your hands thoroughly before using Hyfresh Eye Drop.
- Tilt your head back and gently pull down the lower eyelid of one eye.
- Hold the dropper tip close to your eye and instill 1 or 2 drops into the lower eyelid.
- Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or any other surface to prevent contamination.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for your other eye, if necessary.
- Close your eye and blink for a few seconds to distribute the solution evenly.
- Use Hyfresh Eye Drop as often as needed, or as directed by your doctor.
Store Hyfresh Eye Drop at room temperature (20-25°C). Do not refrigerate or freeze.