- 100 gm
- Effective at treating fungal infections of the skin
- Can also be used to treat seborrheic dermatitis and pityriasis versicolor
- Can be used to prevent fungal infections in at risk people
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Can be used on the face and body
How to use
- Wet your face or body with warm water.
- Apply a small amount of soap to your hands and lather.
- Massage the soap into your skin for 30-60 seconds.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with warm water.
- Pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
- Use the soap twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.
- Be gentle when massaging the soap into your skin. Avoid scrubbing too hard, as this can irritate your skin.
- If your skin feels dry after using the soap, apply a moisturizer.
- If you have concerns about using the soap, please consult a dermatologist.